Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Exam Questions and Answers by giorgio

Page: 2 / 5

iSQI CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Analyst (Syllabus 2019)
Exam Code: CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: ISTQB CTAL-TA_Syll2019
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: giorgio
Question 8

Which of the following testing objectives would NOT be in focus for the Test Analyst during installability testing?

Options:

A.

Testing whether a given application can function correctly in all intended target environments.

B.

Testing the functional correctness of installation and de-installation procedures.

C.

Identifying usability issues in installation and de-installation procedures

D.

Testing that different configurations of the software can be successfully installed

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 9

Which of the following appropriate tasks for the Test Analyst is performed during the test analysis phase?

Options:

A.

Review test estimates

B.

Examine the test basis

C.

Create a test execution schedule

D.

Evaluate status against exit criteria

Discussion
Question 10

What are ways in which classification trees support the application of pairwise testing?

a. They help to identify inputs to be used by the pairwise test technique

b. They show the combinations needed to cover all-pairs

c. They help to identify particular combinations of interest

d. They show both typical and atypical behavior

e. They show the expected results for the various test cases

Options:

A.

b and c

B.

b, d and e

C.

a, b and c

D.

c and e

Discussion
Question 11

A PIN entry component of an ATM system has been developed using the following state table:

Questions 11

Using the state transition test technique, how many 0-switch test cases are needed to achieve 100% 0-switch coverage?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

CTAL-TA_Syll2019
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99