Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Exam Questions and Answers by rahma

Page: 5 / 5

iSQI CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Analyst (Syllabus 2019)
Exam Code: CTAL-TA_Syll2019 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: ISTQB CTAL-TA_Syll2019
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: rahma
Question 20

Consider the following requirement:

The system shall allow cash advances of at least 200 Euros for all supported credit cards The following credit cards are supported- American Express, Diners, VISA, Mastercard and Eurocard.

The requirement has been identified as business critical.

The following test conditions have been derived:

1. The system shall allow cash advances of at least 200 Euros

2. It shall support American Express, Diners, VISA, Mastercard and Eurocard.

Assume you are following a risk-based testing strategy, where likelihood and impact are both assessed on a five-point scale ranging from very low to

very high The requirement R1 was identified as a risk item during the quality risk analysis process. In total 20 risk items were identified during this process

Assume that technical project stakeholders have assessed the likelihood of the requirement R1 risk item at a medium level Given only the information above, which of the following statements is true?

Options:

A.

The test cases associated with requirement R1 shall be run first in the test execution period

B.

The test cases associated with requirement R1 must be run towards the middle of the test execution period.

C.

A large number of test cases should be designed for requirement R1, based on impact

D.

The risk impact for requirement R1 should be categorized as high or very high

Discussion
Question 21

You have been informed by your Test Manager that the next project you will be working on as a Test Analyst will be using an iterative model rather than the V-model your projects normally employ. What might be an adjustment you and your test team might expect to make?

Options:

A.

More complete requirements at the beginning of the first test phase

B.

A reduced set of standard test processes for each iteration

C.

Less stringent quality goals

D.

Not as close of a working relationship with developers

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following is an example of an adaptability test that should be executed by a Test Analyst?

Options:

A.

Execute test case A on iOS and Android (latest version) using FireFox (latest version)

B.

Execute test case A using both valid and invalid data

C.

Execute test case A after installing it on an unsupported device

D.

O Execute test case A after substituting the database with a different product (same data)

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 23

While performing system testing, you have discovered what you believe to be a defect. You have performed the following steps:

1. Compared actual with expected results

2. Logged actual results

3. Identified the specific versions tested as well as specific environment configurations

4. Logged information in the context of the level of testing and the strategy

What other step should you perform at the time you are logging the incident?

Options:

A.

Debug the code to determine the cause of the defect

B.

Update the test automation to bypass the defect

C.

Identify and log any new risks that have surfaced

D.

None, you have taken all appropriate steps

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

CTAL-TA_Syll2019