Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-142 Exam Questions and Answers by destiny

Page: 4 / 8

IBM C1000-142 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Cloud Advocate v2
Exam Code: C1000-142 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certified Advocate - Cloud v2
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: destiny
Question 16

Which of the following are true for IBM Cloud® Databases and IBM Cloud® Database-as-a-Services? (Select Three)

Options:

A.

There are predictable, periodic charges, based on the services consumed.

B.

They are managed by IBM, unless customers specifically request to manage some aspects themselves.

C.

They feature enterprise grade security, including encryption of data at rest and in transit.

D.

Users must purchase and set up their own hardware.

Discussion
Question 17

Select the answer that correctly completes the sentence. ___provides API creation and management with security-rich features and centralized governance.

Options:

A.

IBM API Connect®

B.

IBM App Connect®

C.

IBM Event Stream

D.

IBM MQ

Discussion
Question 18

Select the answer that correctly completes the sentence. Blockchain and AI have a ___ relationship with the cloud.

Options:

A.

Symbiotic

B.

Internal

C.

Dual

D.

Dependent

Discussion
Question 19

Which practice includes frequently committing code to prevent significant drift, competing changes, and merge conflicts?

Options:

A.

Continuous Integration

B.

Continuous Delivery

C.

Continuous Deployment

D.

Continuous Testing

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 4 / 8

C1000-142
PDF

$35  $99.99

C1000-142 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C1000-142 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99