Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-142 Exam Questions and Answers by usman

Page: 6 / 8

IBM C1000-142 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Cloud Advocate v2
Exam Code: C1000-142 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certified Advocate - Cloud v2
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: usman
Question 24

Which type of database would be appropriate for shopping cart data?

Options:

A.

Document

B.

Relational

C.

Key-Value

D.

SQL

Discussion
Question 25

A virtualized, multi-tenant architecture enabling tenants or users to share computing resources residing outside their firewalls best describes a characteristic for which cloud type?

Options:

A.

Hybrid Cloud

B.

Private Cloud

C.

Public Cloud

Discussion
Question 26

You want to store the backup of a database in cloud storage where it is cost-effective, permanently available and protected. Which type of storage should you used?

Options:

A.

Block Volume

B.

Archive Storage

C.

Object Storage

D.

File Storage

Discussion
Question 27

Select the answer that correctly completes the sentence. ____provides reliable, secure options for internet-facing application by leveraging Cloudflare.

Options:

A.

IBM Cloud Backup Service

B.

IBM Cloud Monitoring Service

C.

Cloud Internet Services (CIS)

D.

Network Infrastructure Services

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Page: 6 / 8

C1000-142
PDF

$35  $99.99

C1000-142 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C1000-142 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99