Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-142 Exam Questions and Answers by maximillian

Page: 7 / 8

IBM C1000-142 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Cloud Advocate v2
Exam Code: C1000-142 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certified Advocate - Cloud v2
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: maximillian
Question 28

Which IBM Cloud Service make your data easy to find and share while controlling access to ensure appropriate use?

Options:

A.

IBM Watson Knowledge Catalog

B.

IBM Watson Assistant

C.

Cloud Pak for Security

D.

App Connect

Discussion
Question 29

An application is composed of many loosely coupled and independently deployable smaller components which architecture describe the application?

Options:

A.

Microservices

B.

Hybrid Cloud

C.

Software-As-A-Service

D.

Monolithic

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 30

Which service on IBM Cloud is offered as a document oriented database ?

Options:

A.

Mongo DB

B.

MySql

C.

Enterprise DB

D.

Db2

Discussion
Question 31

Kubernetes relies on ____ configuration files to maintain the application state? (Fill in the Blank)

Options:

A.

HTTP

B.

XML

C.

HTML

D.

YAML

Discussion
Page: 7 / 8

C1000-142