Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-142 Exam Questions and Answers by tymon

Page: 5 / 8

IBM C1000-142 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Cloud Advocate v2
Exam Code: C1000-142 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certified Advocate - Cloud v2
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: tymon
Question 20

True or False. Software or Application are centrally hosted and delivered over the internet under licensed on a subscription basis SaaS model ?

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 21

What IBM Console feature makes it possible for team members to get a shared view of computing resources and other vital cloud information?

Options:

A.

Dashboard

B.

Cost estimator

C.

Support

D.

Catalog

Discussion
Question 22

What IBM Cloud role automates IT operations and improves system availability and reliability?

Options:

A.

IBM Cloud Developer

B.

IBM Cloud Sales Engineer

C.

IBM Cloud Site Reliability Engineer

D.

IBM Cloud Security Engineer

Discussion
Question 23

What is a key enabling technology of cloud native applications?

Options:

A.

A large scalable relational database

B.

A container technology such as Kubernetes

C.

A VMWare cluster

D.

An Autoscaling enabled virtual server group.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

C1000-142
PDF

$35  $99.99

C1000-142 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C1000-142 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99