Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-511 Exam Questions and Answers by harmony

Page: 4 / 8

Huawei H31-511 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Network Associate - Cloud Solutions Architect
Exam Code: H31-511 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNA-Cloud
Questions: 226 Q&A's Shared By: harmony
Question 16

If the internal network is large, when policy control needs to be strong, are often deployed in the internal network design BGP.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 17

An Oracle database logically consists of blocks, partitions, segments, and tablespaces. Which of the following descriptions of Oracle Database Logical Structure is incorrect?

Options:

A.

An extent is a logical unit of database storage space allocation made up of a number of contiguous data blocks

B.

A segment is a set of extents that contains all the data for a specific logical storage structure within a tablespace

C.

One segment consists of multiple blocks, One block consists of multiple extents

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 18

Hospital community can help to provide Healthcare education service and Healthcare collaboration service.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following belong to fiber channels carried over a TCP/IP network? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

FICP

B.

iFCP

C.

FCOE

D.

IPFC

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

H31-511