Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-511 Exam Questions and Answers by solomon

Page: 3 / 8

Huawei H31-511 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Network Associate - Cloud Solutions Architect
Exam Code: H31-511 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNA-Cloud
Questions: 226 Q&A's Shared By: solomon
Question 12

The big data PaaS platform supports data publicity, sharing, and transaction. With the platform, data of different fields is separated.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 13

Which of the following treats are because of Multi-tenant Security Threat? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Network boundary is blurred

B.

Multiple privileged users might exist

C.

Malicious tenant threat

D.

Data reuse risk

Discussion
Question 14

Which is the NO.1 reason for financial and manufacture enterprises to CHANGE cloud provider?

Options:

A.

Cost issue

B.

Security issue

C.

Service Management Issue

D.

Compliance issue

Discussion
Question 15

For non-local communication, the host will automatically search for the default gateway, and send the messages to the default gateway for transferring instead of directly sending to the destination host.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

H31-511
PDF

$35  $99.99

H31-511 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99