Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-511 Exam Questions and Answers by bryony

Page: 2 / 8

Huawei H31-511 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Network Associate - Cloud Solutions Architect
Exam Code: H31-511 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNA-Cloud
Questions: 226 Q&A's Shared By: bryony
Question 8

Which of following ICT Technologies can help to realize future smart government? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Cloud

B.

Fixed network

C.

IoT

D.

Big Data

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following description about FusionSphere solution is incorrect?

Options:

A.

FusionSphere is unified cloud infrastructure platform software for IT and CT industries

B.

FusionSphere is mainly used for cloud data centers of small enterprises

C.

FusionSphere can also be used as a platform to be integrated by other product lines to customize their own solutions

Discussion
Question 10

OpenStack and KVM-based FusionSphere solution can be used as NFV telecom cloud.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 11

Which is the NO. 1 reason for enterprises to stay with cloud provider?

Options:

A.

High level of service and SLA performance

B.

Competitive Pricing

C.

Strong Relationship

D.

Reputation as a leading cloud provider

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

H31-511