Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-511 Exam Questions and Answers by melody

Page: 5 / 8

Huawei H31-511 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified Network Associate - Cloud Solutions Architect
Exam Code: H31-511 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNA-Cloud
Questions: 226 Q&A's Shared By: melody
Question 20

In the NFV field/ OpenStack+XEN solution also cannot be used as Cloud OS infrastructure.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 21

If there are two routers (RTA and RTB) on this LAN, RTA and RTB are configured to be associated with the same Virtual Router. Which of the following description is incorrect?

Options:

A.

VRRP elects one router from the VRRP routers as the Master

B.

Master processes all the packets sent to the virtual IP address

C.

If the Master is down, VRRP elects a new Master from other VRRP routers

D.

The election of Master is based on the value of load

Discussion
Question 22

The TCP/IP model takes a layered structure. Which of the following belong to TCP/IP model ? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Physical Layer

B.

Data Link Layer

C.

Network Layer

D.

Transport Layer

E.

Session Layer

F.

Application Layer

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 23

SQL Server is a relational database management system (DBMS) developed by IBM

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

H31-511
PDF

$35  $99.99