Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-723 Exam Questions and Answers by beau

Page: 3 / 7

Huawei H12-723 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified ICT Professional - Constructing Terminal Security System
Exam Code: H12-723 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: beau
Question 12

In SA detection technology, which feature detection matching method does not include?

Options:

A.

single packet match

B.

IP match

C.

multi-Pack match

D.

multi-stream match

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 13

Wired 802.1X During authentication, if the access control equipment is deployed at the Jiangju layer, this deployment method has the characteristics of high security performance, multiple management equipment, and complex management.

Options:

A.

right

B.

wrong

Discussion
Question 14

The relationship between user groups and accounts in user management is stored in a tree on the Agile Controller-Campus. An account belongs to only one user group.

Consistent with the corporate organizational structure: If the OU (OnizbonUnit) structure stored in the AD/LDAP server is consistent with the corporate organizational structure, users are stored Under 0OU, when the Agile Controller-Campus synchronizes AD/LDAP server accounts, which synchronization method can be used?

Options:

A.

Press "0U" to synchronize

B.

AO Synchronize by "group", "0U describes the organizational structure

C.

AO Press "Group" "Synchronize," "Group" Jida organization structure

D.

LDAP synchronization by "group"

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following behaviors IPS can not detect?

Options:

A.

Virus

B.

Worm

C.

Spam

D.

DOS

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

H12-723