Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-723 Exam Questions and Answers by camilla

Page: 6 / 7

Huawei H12-723 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified ICT Professional - Constructing Terminal Security System
Exam Code: H12-723 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: camilla
Question 24

If the self-determined meter function is enabled on the Agile Controller-Campus and the account PMAC address is bound, Within a period of time, the number of incorrect cipher input by the end user during authentication exceeds the limit. Which of the following descriptions is correct? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

When the account number is reserved, only the sword type number cannot be authenticated on the bound terminal device, and it can be authenticated normally on other terminal devices.

B.

The account is locked on all terminal devices and cannot be recognized.

C.

If you want to lock out the account, the administrator can only delete the account from the list.

D.

After the lock time, the account will be automatically unlocked

Discussion
Question 25

A policy template is a collection of several policies. In order to audit the security status of different terminal hosts and the behavior of end users, the administrator needs to customize.

The same policy template is used to protect and manage terminal hosts. Regarding the policy template, which of the following option descriptions are correct? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

When configuring the policy template, you can inherit the parent template and modify the parent template policy

B.

Only the strategy in the strategy template can be used, and the administrator cannot customize the strategy.

C.

You can assign a policy template to a certain network segment.

D.

If different policy templates are applied to departments and accounts, the policy template assigned to the highest priority will take effect. The priority relationship of the number is: account>department

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following options is not a scenario supported by Free Mobility?

Options:

A.

Intranet users access the data center/Internet.

B.

When traveling users access intranet resources, traveling users pass VPN Access to the intranet.

C.

Work as a team.

D.

Realize mutual communication between devices.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 27

Administrator creates the correct IPS strategy, applied to domain or inter-domain , but found that no matter in the IPS signature set movement is blocking or alarm, when the invasion attack, only produce the

alarm.

What is the reason for this problem?

Options:

A.

Set IPS work mode in the IPS global parameters for alarm

B.

did not select the correct domain

C.

did not configure corresponding IPS strategy

D.

configure Firewall running mode for Firewall mode

Discussion