Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-723 Exam Questions and Answers by darla

Page: 2 / 7

Huawei H12-723 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified ICT Professional - Constructing Terminal Security System
Exam Code: H12-723 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: darla
Question 8

The following is the 802.1X access control switch configuration:

[S5720]dot1x authentication-method eap

[S5720-GigabitEthernet0/0/1] port link-type access

[S5720-GigabitEthemet0/0/1] port default vlan 11

[S5720-GigabitEthernet0/0/1] authentication dot1x

Assuming that GE0/0/1 is connected to user 1 and user 2 through the HUB, which of the following options is correct?

Options:

A.

After user 1 is authenticated, user 2 can access network resources without authentication

B.

User 1 and User 2 must be individually authenticated before they can access network resources

C.

GE0/0/1 does not need to enable dot1X

D.

Neither user 1 nor user 2 can pass the authentication and access network resources.

Discussion
Question 9

In the terminal host check strategy, you can check whether the important subkeys and key values ​​of the registry meet the requirements to control the terminal host's Access, which of the following check results will be recorded as violations? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

The registry does not contain the mandatory requirements of the policy"Subkeys and key values".

B.

The registry contains the mandatory requirements of the policy"Subkeys and key values",

C.

The registry contains the prohibited"Subkeys and key values"W

D.

The registry does not contain any prohibited by this policy"Subkeys and key values"

Discussion
Question 10

There are three roles in the XMPP protocol: server, gateway, and client. Corresponding to the free mobility solution: Agile Controller-Campus as For the server, Huawei USG6000 series firewall acts as the gateway; the agile switch acts as the client.

Options:

A.

right

B.

wrong

Discussion
Question 11

Visitors refer to users who need temporary access to the network at a specific location.

Options:

A.

right

B.

wrong

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 2 / 7

H12-723
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-723 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-723 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99