Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-723 Exam Questions and Answers by mikael

Page: 4 / 7

Huawei H12-723 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Huawei Certified ICT Professional - Constructing Terminal Security System
Exam Code: H12-723 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Security
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: mikael
Question 16

Which of the following statement is not correct about application and identification of knowledge base upgrade?

Options:

A.

When USG device unable to connect to the Internet, you can choose local upgrade

B.

When the USG devices can connect to the Internet, can upgrade manually and automatically

C.

The upgrade process of abnormal will not be able to return to the original Knowledge base

D.

You can configure the automatic save function, after saving the upgrade application control is configured as system configuration

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 17

User access authentication technology does not include which of the following options?

Options:

A.

Authentication

B.

Isolation repair'

C.

Security check

D.

Access control

Discussion
Question 18

Regarding the strategy for checking the screensaver settings, which of the following descriptions are correct? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

You can check whether the screen saver is enabled on the terminal

B.

You can check whether the screen saver password is enabled

C.

Only supports Windows operating system

D.

Screen saver settings cannot be automatically repaired

Discussion
Question 19

In Portal authentication, which of the following parameters must be configured on the switch? (Multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Portal server IP

B.

Portal page URL

C.

shared-key

D.

Portal Protocol version

Discussion
Page: 4 / 7

H12-723