Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-311_V2.5 Exam Questions and Answers by gurfateh

Page: 4 / 14

Huawei H31-311_V2.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Transmission V2.5
Exam Code: H31-311_V2.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Transmission
Questions: 198 Q&A's Shared By: gurfateh
Question 16

In the frame structure of the SDH signal, there are large overhead bytes for operation, management, and maintenance (OAM). Overhead bytes account for all bits () of the entire frame and greatly enhance the monitoring capabilities of the network.

Options:

A.

1/10

B.

1/20

C.

1/30

D.

1/40

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following is not a nonlinear effect?

Options:

A.

Self-phase modulation (SPM)

B.

Dispersion

C.

Raman scattering

D.

Four-wave frequency (FWM)

Discussion
Question 18

When configuring VLAN-based service types, which of the following features must be enabled on the port?

Options:

A.

Flow control

B.

Go to check

C.

Autonegotiation mode

D.

Broadcast packet suppression

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 19

Which of the following statements about the MST functional module is correct? (Multiple choice).

Options:

A.

MST is both the source and sink of MS. .

B.

MST implements BIP-8 statistical computation of B2 bytes.

C.

MST returns bit False messages, but does not return a specific number of bit Falses

D.

MST provides an E20 orderwire channel. .

Discussion
Page: 4 / 14

H31-311_V2.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H31-311_V2.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H31-311_V2.5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99