Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-311_V2.5 Exam Questions and Answers by cezar

Page: 3 / 14

Huawei H31-311_V2.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Transmission V2.5
Exam Code: H31-311_V2.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Transmission
Questions: 198 Q&A's Shared By: cezar
Question 12

Which of the following is the meaning of "L" in the optical module parameter "L-64.2"

Options:

A.

Transmission distance

B.

Dispersion coefficient

C.

Emission wavelength

D.

Fatigue of reception

Discussion
Question 13

The device IP address of the gateway element and the non-gateway element must be set in the same network segment.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 14

When configuring LMSP, there are two switching modes: single-ended switching and double-ended switching. Single-ended switching does not require the protection protocol to be enabled.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 15

Fiber loss includes bending loss, absorption loss and scattering loss.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Page: 3 / 14

H31-311_V2.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H31-311_V2.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H31-311_V2.5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99