Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-311_V2.5 Exam Questions and Answers by robin

Page: 2 / 14

Huawei H31-311_V2.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Transmission V2.5
Exam Code: H31-311_V2.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Transmission
Questions: 198 Q&A's Shared By: robin
Question 8

For alignment; Indicates the starting position of VC-n in the corresponding AU or TU frame. • This way: The receiver can correctly remove the corresponding VC from STM-N, and then The VC and C packages are separated into separate low-rate signals, such as PDH, which means that the low-rate path signal can be dropped directly from the STM-N signal.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 9

Are the following statements regarding the definition of SDH correct?

Options:

A.

hierarchy that can be used for asynchronous digital transfers

B.

A hierarchy of standardized digital signals that can be asynchronously reused

C.

A hierarchy of standardized digital signals that can be cross-connected asynchronously

D.

Complete hierarchy of standard mathematical signals, providing simultaneous digital transmission multiplexing and cross-connectivity

Discussion
Question 10

If a network port that supports autonegotiation is connected to a network port that does not support autonegotiation, you can interconnect in both half-duplex and full-duplex modes.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 11

When the bridge uses ivl learning mode, an entry in the MAC address table is created based on the source MAC address and source port of the teach frame. This entry applies to all VLANs

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 2 / 14

H31-311_V2.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H31-311_V2.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99