Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H31-311_V2.5 Exam Questions and Answers by niya

Page: 7 / 14

Huawei H31-311_V2.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Transmission V2.5
Exam Code: H31-311_V2.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Transmission
Questions: 198 Q&A's Shared By: niya
Question 28

For 100G (112Gbit/s) signals, the actual data baud rate is only 28G amplitude.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 29

In the OSN550, the CXL slot contains a function board that integrates a system control and communication (SCC) unit, a cross-connecting unit, and a clock unit Depending on the functionality and access features provided by the OSN550, there are several types of dashboards

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 30

The index is used to folio and delineate the starting position of VC-n in the corresponding AU or TU frame so that the receiving end can correctly remove the corresponding VC from the STM-N The VC and C packages are then separated into separate low-rate signals, such as PDH That is; Low-rate branch signals can be discarded directly from the STM-N signal

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 31

In the case of SNCP, the board selectively receives the service. Therefore, SNCP can protect services on the line.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 7 / 14

H31-311_V2.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H31-311_V2.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99