Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-920 Exam Questions and Answers by shane

Page: 7 / 9

Huawei H35-920 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCDA - OWS Developer
Exam Code: H35-920 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCDA - OWS Developer
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: shane
Question 28

Which of the following statements are incorrect? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Rules can be triggered only when model data is created, updated, or deleted.

B.

Rules are executed synchronously.

C.

A rule can have multiple activities.

D.

The rule that causes an infinite loop cannot be configured.

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 29

Which app needs to be released to the mobile?

Options:

A.

The app contains models starting with mobile.

B.

The app contains pages starting with mobile.

C.

The app contains pages of the mobile type.

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following statements are correct about app import and export? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

App export includes information such as model, pages, services, and rules.

B.

App export and import enable apps to be migrated in different environments.

C.

Model can be exported separately or exported with the App.

D.

App export can contain model data. However, it is not recommended to export model data that contains a large amount of data.

Discussion
Question 31

Which of the following statements is correct about the release process of mobile app?

Options:

A.

The apps that do not contain mobile pages can be used only after they are released to mobile phones.

B.

After a mobile app is released, it can be updated on the mobile phone without being released again.

C.

Mobile apps can be used on mobile phones without being released.

D.

A released app can be synchronized to the mobile phone only after being upgraded and the version must be newer than the previous version.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

H35-920
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-920 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H35-920 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99