Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-920 Exam Questions and Answers by zoha

Page: 6 / 9

Huawei H35-920 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCDA - OWS Developer
Exam Code: H35-920 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCDA - OWS Developer
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: zoha
Question 24

Which of the following statements are correct about rules configuration? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Rules must be configured based on the triggering conditions and service logic.

B.

When configuring a rule, ensure that the rule does not form a ring triggering process.

C.

The rules of the same model should be configured in a centralized manner for easy management.

D.

Deactivate or delete the obsolete rules to avoid affecting the normal logic.

Discussion
Question 25

If whitelist is set to 172.0.0.6 in Common Configuration, which of the following statements is correct?

Options:

A.

The 172.0.0.6 IP address cannot be used to upload attachments.

B.

When a third-party system invokes the OWS system interface for communication, only the IP address 172.0.0.6 is allowed to access the system.

C.

Only the IP address 172.0.0.6 can be used to upload attachments.

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 26

Which of the following statements are correct about the registered APIs in the APIs? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Services configured in the App can be registered as APIs.

B.

Outbound in the webservice configuration can be registered as an API.

C.

Inbound in the webservice configuration can be registered as an API.

Discussion
Question 27

The Block field component can organize the content and the default value is hidden.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

H35-920
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-920 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99