Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-920 Exam Questions and Answers by faris

Page: 5 / 9

Huawei H35-920 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCDA - OWS Developer
Exam Code: H35-920 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCDA - OWS Developer
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: faris
Question 20

Which of the following is automatic generated in the page component when the model property is Longtext?

Options:

A.

Text Input

B.

Text Area

C.

Drop-down list box

D.

Option Button

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following are the capabilities of OWS configuration? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

App orchestration

B.

Process orchestration

C.

Interface orchestration

D.

Logical orchestration

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following is the main function of the Error Message in development resources?

Options:

A.

Query the meaning of the error code or add an error code.

B.

Management log type.

C.

Configure constraints such as attach whitelist.

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following statements are correct about the import template and import function? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

It is recommended that the import function is configured in asynchronous mode.

B.

You can upload a customized Excel file as the import template.

C.

Excel Import Panel is used to import pages.

D.

The import function supports multiple types, such as CSV and Excel.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 5 / 9

H35-920
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-920 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H35-920 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99