Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-920 Exam Questions and Answers by brielle

Page: 3 / 9

Huawei H35-920 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCDA - OWS Developer
Exam Code: H35-920 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCDA - OWS Developer
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: brielle
Question 12

Which of the following is the page structure of the Form Panel in the SPL?

Options:

A.

Container

B.

Editor

C.

Preview area

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following steps are involved in the release of a web app? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Configure menu

B.

Configure permission

C.

Download Mateline

D.

Assign permission

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following statements is incorrect about the form components?

Options:

A.

Rich Text Area: compared with Text Area, this controller enables you to customize text formats and add links.

B.

Single Select: different from Dropdown, this controller can be used to configure models or services as a data source.

C.

Switch Button: Simple data field that only has three values.

D.

Place Holder: occupies a controller position in a form, and is used when line feed is required but only a single line controller is available.

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following components cannot be placed in Forms Panel?

Options:

A.

Text Input

B.

File Input

C.

Single Select

D.

Data Grid

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 3 / 9

H35-920
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-920 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H35-920 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99