Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HP Updated HPE6-A71 Exam Questions and Answers by yaqub

Page: 2 / 6

HP HPE6-A71 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Aruba Certified Mobility Professional Exam
Exam Code: HPE6-A71 Dumps
Vendor: HP Certification: Aruba-ACMP
Questions: 171 Q&A's Shared By: yaqub
Question 8

An administrator sets up a firewall policy that implements split-tunneling for RAPs. Which firewall rule action should the administrator specify for traffic that the RAP should forward directly to the Internet?

Options:

A.

split-tunnel

B.

route:src-nat

C.

route:dst-nat

D.

permit

Discussion
Question 9

An administrator has a cluster of Aruba Mobility Controllers (MCs). The administrator wants to manually reboot one of the controllers.

Before rebooting, which command should the administrator use to move the APs?

Options:

A.

apmove

B.

lc-cluster move ap

C.

active-ap-rebalance

D.

active-ap-lb

Discussion
Question 10

An administrator creates a user role that department A in a company uses. Various other roles exist for other departments. All employees connect to the same ESSID, which authenticates to an external AAA server. How should the administrator configure to assign the appropriate roles to the employees?

Options:

A.

implement default roles

B.

implement server-derived roles

C.

implement user roles

D.

implement AAA profile roles

Discussion
Question 11

An administrator configures AirGroup policies to define which Apple services are visible and available to wireless users in a campus WLAN. However, the policies are not being enforced.

Where must the administrator enable the AirGroup functionality on the Mobility Master (MM) so that the policies will be in effect?

Options:

A.

At the Mobility Master hierarchy

B.

At the controller level in the Managed Network hierarchy

C.

At the Access Points level in the Managed Network hierarchy

D.

At the global Managed Network hierarchy

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 2 / 6

HPE6-A71
PDF

$35  $99.99

HPE6-A71 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

HPE6-A71 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99