Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HP Updated HPE6-A71 Exam Questions and Answers by osian

Page: 5 / 6

HP HPE6-A71 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Aruba Certified Mobility Professional Exam
Exam Code: HPE6-A71 Dumps
Vendor: HP Certification: Aruba-ACMP
Questions: 171 Q&A's Shared By: osian
Question 20

Which network components are tracked by Aruba Clarity? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Wireless associations

B.

DNS lookups

C.

AP and controller health

D.

WLAN health

E.

Client health

Discussion
Question 21

When an administrator manually adds a Mobility Controller (MC) on the Mobility Master (MM) hierarchy, which parameters must be specified? (Select three.)

Options:

A.

IP address

B.

Device type

C.

MAC address

D.

Hostname

E.

Serial number

Discussion
Question 22

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 22

An administrator examines the configuration of an AP from apboot mode shown in the exhibit.

What can the administrator determine from the configuration?

Options:

A.

RAP terminated on a stand-alone controller.

B.

AP terminated on a non-cluster Mobility Controller.

C.

RAP terminated on a Mobility Master.

D.

AP terminated on a Mobility Controller in a cluster.

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 23

An administrator supports a group of engineers that commonly troubleshoot company problems from any location without wired connectivity. They need secure connectivity to a corporate web-based portal with their Android smartphones. Which solution should the administrator recommend to solve the engineer’s connectivity problem?

Options:

A.

Deploy site-to-site VPN

B.

Deploy VIA clients

C.

Deploy Mobile Device Management

D.

Deploy Campus APs with mesh

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

HPE6-A71