Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HP Updated HPE6-A71 Exam Questions and Answers by nancie

Page: 4 / 6

HP HPE6-A71 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Aruba Certified Mobility Professional Exam
Exam Code: HPE6-A71 Dumps
Vendor: HP Certification: Aruba-ACMP
Questions: 171 Q&A's Shared By: nancie
Question 16

An administrator creates service-based policies for AirGroup on the Mobility Master (MM). The administrator can define location-based policy limits based on which information?

Options:

A.

AP names, AP groups, controller names, and controller groups

B.

AP Fully Qualified Location Names (FQLNs) and controller Fully Qualified Domain Names (FQDNs)

C.

AP names, AP groups, and AP Fully Qualified Location Names (FQLNs)

D.

Controller names, controller groups, and controller Fully Qualified Domain Names (FQDNs)

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 17

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 17

An administrator sets up a cluster of Aruba Mobility Controllers (MCs). What can the administrator determine about the cluster from the command output shown in the exhibit?

Options:

A.

AP load balancing is enabled.

B.

User load balancing is enabled.

C.

This is an L2-connected cluster.

D.

This is an L3-connected cluster.

Discussion
Question 18

An administrator suspects that the network drops frames between a wireless client and an Aruba Mobility Controller (MC). The administrator wants to examine the frames between the AP and the controller to determine if any frames are missing.

Which solution allows the administrator to use a protocol analyzer to examine the contents of the 802.11 frames between the AP and controller?

Options:

A.

Implement bridge mode

B.

Implement decrypt-tunnel mode.

C.

Implement GRE mode.

D.

Implement split-tunnel mode.

Discussion
Question 19

An administrator creates a cluster of four Mobility Controllers (MCs). When the administrator verifies the cluster operation, the administrator notices that it is operating as an L3-connected cluster.

What should the administrator do to ensure that the cluster operates as an L2-connected cluster? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Include all IP addresses in the same subnets shared by the Mobility Controllers.

B.

Exclude all VLANs that are not trunked to each Mobility Controller.

C.

Verify VLAN configuration on the switch trunks that interconnects the Mobility Controllers.

D.

Configure a separate VRRP group for each cluster member.

E.

Ensure that the controller IP addresses are in the same subnet.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

HPE6-A71
PDF

$35  $99.99

HPE6-A71 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

HPE6-A71 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99