Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HP Updated HPE6-A71 Exam Questions and Answers by alisha

Page: 6 / 6

HP HPE6-A71 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Aruba Certified Mobility Professional Exam
Exam Code: HPE6-A71 Dumps
Vendor: HP Certification: Aruba-ACMP
Questions: 171 Q&A's Shared By: alisha
Question 24

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 24

What is true about the configuration shown in the exhibit?

Options:

A.

This is an ArubaOS-Switch configured for per-user tunneled node.

B.

This is an ArubaOS controller configured for per-user tunneled node.

C.

This is an ArubaOS-Switch configured for per-port tunneled node.

D.

This is an ArubaOS controller configured for per-user tunneled node.

Discussion
Question 25

An administrator purchases a pair of Mobility Masters (MM) and wants to deploy 16 Virtual Mobility Controllers (VMCs). What is the minimum number of clusters that the administrator needs to implement to support the number of VMCs?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Page: 6 / 6

HPE6-A71
PDF

$35  $99.99

HPE6-A71 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

HPE6-A71 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99