Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated ISO27-13-001 Exam Questions and Answers by kornelia

Page: 3 / 3

GAQM ISO27-13-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISO 27001 : 2013 - Certified Lead Auditor
Exam Code: ISO27-13-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: GAQM: ISO
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: kornelia
Question 12

Which of the following does an Asset Register contain? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Asset Type

B.

Asset Owner

C.

Asset Modifier

D.

Process ID

Discussion
Question 13

You are the lead auditor of the courier company SpeeDelivery. You have carried out a risk analysis and now want to determine your risk strategy. You decide to take measures for the large risks but not for the small risks.

What is this risk strategy called?

Options:

A.

Risk bearing

B.

Risk avoidance

C.

Risk neutral

D.

Risk skipping

Discussion
Question 14

The computer room is protected by a pass reader. Only the System Management department has a pass.

What type of security measure is this?

Options:

A.

a corrective security measure

B.

a physical security measure

C.

a logical security measure

D.

a repressive security measure

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 15

What is the standard definition of ISMS?

Options:

A.

Is an information security systematic approach to achieve business objectives for implementation, establishing, reviewing,operating and maintaining organization's reputation.

B.

A company wide business objectives to achieve information security awareness for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving

C.

A project-based approach to achieve business objectives for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving an organization’s information security

D.

A systematic approach for establishing, implementing,operating,monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving an organization’s information security to achieve business objectives.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

ISO27-13-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISO27-13-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ISO27-13-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99