Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-40 Exam Questions and Answers by kaya

Page: 4 / 9

ECCouncil 312-40 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Exam Code: 312-40 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: kaya
Question 16

WinSun Computers is a software firm that adopted cloud computing. To keep the cloud environment secure, the organization must ensure that it adheres to the regulations, controls, and rules framed by its management in the cloud environment. Which of the following represents the adherence to these regulations, controls, and rules framed by the organization in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Risk Management

B.

Regulatory Compliance

C.

Governance

D.

Corporate Compliance

Discussion
Question 17

Sandra Oliver has been working as a cloud security engineer in an MNC. Her organization adopted the Microsoft Azure cloud environment owing to its on-demand scalability, robust security, and high availability features. Sandra's team leader assigned her the task to increase the availability of organizational applications; therefore, Sandra is looking for a solution that can be utilized for distributing the traffic to backend Azure virtual machines based on the attributes of the HTTP request received from clients. Which of the following Azure services fulfills Sarah's requirements?

Options:

A.

Azure Application Gateway

B.

Azure Sentinel

C.

Azure ExpressRoute

D.

Azure Front Door

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 18

Scott Herman works as a cloud security engineer in an IT company. His organization has deployed a 3-tier web application in the same Google Cloud Virtual Private Cloud. Each tier (web interface (UI), API, and database) is scaled independently of others. Scott Herman obtained a requirement that the network traffic should always access the database using the API and any request coming directly from the web interface to the database should not be allowed. How should Scott configure the network with minimal steps?

Options:

A.

By adding tags to each tier and setting up firewall rules to allow the desired traffic flow

B.

By adding tags to each tier and setting up routes to allow the desired traffic flow

C.

By setting up software-based firewalls on individual VMs

D.

By adding each tier to a different subnetwork

Discussion
Question 19

Colin Farrell works as a senior cloud security engineer in a healthcare company. His organization has migrated all workloads and data in a private cloud environment. An attacker used the cloud environment as a point to disrupt the business of Colin's organization. Using intrusion detection prevention systems, antivirus software, and log analyzers, Colin successfully detected the incident; however, a group of users were not able to avail the critical services provided by his organization. Based on the incident impact level classification scales, select the severity of the incident encountered by Colin's organization?

Options:

A.

High

B.

None

C.

Low

D.

Medium

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

312-40