Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-40 Exam Questions and Answers by marwa

Page: 8 / 9

ECCouncil 312-40 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Exam Code: 312-40 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: marwa
Question 32

Falcon Computers is an IT company that runs its IT infrastructure on the cloud. The organization must implement cloud governance in its corporate cloud environment to align its business vision with the cloud vision. Which of the following cloud governance components can help the organization to align the cloud vision and business vision?

Options:

A.

Cloud center of excellence

B.

Norms, models, reference architectures, best practices, guidelines, and policies

C.

Processes for the cloud service lifecycle

D.

Cloud business office

Discussion
Question 33

Ray Nicholson works as a senior cloud security engineer in TerraCloud Sec Pvt. Ltd. His organization deployed all applications in a cloud environment in various virtual machines. Using IDS, Ray identified that an attacker compromised a particular VM. He would like to limit the scope of the incident and protect other resources in the cloud. If Ray turns off the VM, what will happen?

Options:

A.

The data required to be investigated will be lost

B.

The data required to be investigated will be recovered

C.

The data required to be investigated will be stored in the VHD

D.

The data required to be investigated will be saved

Discussion
Question 34

Being a cloud security administrator, Jonathan is responsible for securing the large-scale cloud infrastructure of his organization SpectrumIT Solutions. The organization has to implement a threat detection and analysis system so that Jonathan would receive alerts regarding all misconfigurations and network intrusions in the organization's cloud infrastructure. Which AWS service would enable him to use to receive alerts related to risks?

Options:

A.

Amazon SQS

B.

Amazon VPC

C.

Amazon SNS

D.

Amazon GuardDuty

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 35

Global CloudEnv is a cloud service provider that provides various cloud-based services to cloud consumers. The cloud service provider adheres to the framework that can be used as a tool to systematically assess cloud implementation by providing guidance on the security controls that should be implemented by specific actors within the cloud supply chain. It is used as the standard to assess the security posture of organizations on the Security, Trust, Assurance, and Risk (STAR) registry. Based on the given information, which of the following cybersecurity control frameworks does Global CloudEnv adhere to?

Options:

A.

CDMI

B.

CSA CCM

C.

CSA CAIQ

D.

ITU-T X.1601

Discussion
Page: 8 / 9

312-40