Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 112-51 Exam Questions and Answers by arran

Page: 5 / 5

ECCouncil 112-51 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Network Defense Essentials (NDE) Exam
Exam Code: 112-51 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: NDE
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: arran
Question 20

Messy, a network defender, was hired to secure an organization's internal network. He deployed an IDS in which the detection process depends on observing and comparing the observed events with the normal behavior and then detecting any deviation from it.

Identify the type of IDS employed by Messy in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Signature-based

B.

Stateful protocol analysis

C.

Anomaly-based

D.

Application proxy

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 21

James was recruited as security personnel in an organization and was instructed to secure the organization's infrastructure from physical threats. To achieve this, James installed CCTV systems near gates, reception, hallways, and workplaces to capture illicit activities inside the premises, identify activities that need attention, collect images as evidence, and aid in an alarm system.

Identify the type of physical security control implemented by James in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Video surveillance

B.

Fire-fighting systems

C.

Lighting system

D.

Physical barriers

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following objects of the container network model (CNM) contains the configuration files of a container's network stack, such as routing table, container's interfaces, and DNS settings?

Options:

A.

Endpoint

B.

Sandbox

C.

Network drivers

D.

IPAM drivers

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

112-51