Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 112-51 Exam Questions and Answers by bella-rose

Page: 2 / 5

ECCouncil 112-51 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Network Defense Essentials (NDE) Exam
Exam Code: 112-51 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: NDE
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: bella-rose
Question 8

Amber is working as a team lead in an organization. She was instructed to share a policy document with all the employees working from remote locations and collect them after filling. She shared the files from her mobile device to the concerned employees through the public Internet. An unauthorized user accessed the file in transit, modified the file, and forwarded it to the remote employees.

Based on the above scenario, identify the security risk associated with mobile usage policies.

Options:

A.

Lost or stolen devices

B.

Infrastructure issues

C.

Improperly disposing of devices

D.

Sharing confidential data on an unsecured network

Discussion
Question 9

Johana was working on a confidential project on her laptop. After working for long hours, she wanted to have a coffee break. Johana left the system active with the project file open and went for a coffee break. Soon after Johana left the place, Bob accessed Johana's system and modified the project file.

Which of the following security guidelines did Johana fail to comply with?

Options:

A.

Always log off or lock the system when unattended

B.

Do not share your computer user account details

C.

Keep different passwords for the OS and frequently used applications

D.

Do not keep a common password for all accounts

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following ISO standards provides guidance to ensure that cloud service providers offer appropriate information security controls to protect the privacy of their customer's clients by securing personally identifiable information entrusted to them?

Options:

A.

ISO/IEC 27001

B.

ISO/IEC 27018

C.

ISO/IEC 27011

D.

ISO/IEC 27007

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following algorithms is an iterated block cipher that works by repeating the defined steps multiple times and has a 128-bit block size, having key sizes of 128, 192, and 256 bits?

Options:

A.

DSA

B.

MD5

C.

SHA

D.

AES

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 2 / 5

112-51
PDF

$35  $99.99

112-51 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

112-51 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99