Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 112-51 Exam Questions and Answers by kiyaan

Page: 3 / 5

ECCouncil 112-51 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Network Defense Essentials (NDE) Exam
Exam Code: 112-51 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: NDE
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: kiyaan
Question 12

John is working as a security professional in FinCorp Ltd. He was instructed to deploy a security solution on their corporate network that provides real-time monitoring, correlation of events, threat detection, and security incident response activities.

Which of the following security solutions helps John in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

SIEM

B.

VPN

C.

SOCKS

D.

MDM

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 13

Robert, an ISP, was instructed to provide network connectivity to all areas even if some locations are inaccessible to capture direct signals from wireless access points. In this process, Robert used a wireless network component that takes a signal from one access point and boosts its signal strength to create a new network.

Identify the component of the wireless network employed by Robert in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Mobile hotspot

B.

Wireless bridge

C.

Wireless NIC

D.

Wireless repeater

Discussion
Question 14

Bob has secretly installed smart CCTV devices (loT devices) outside his home and wants to access the recorded data from a remote location. These smart CCTV devices send sensed data to an intermediate device that carries out pre-processing of data online before transmitting it to the cloud for storage and analysis. The analyzed data is then sent to Bob for initiating actions.

Identify the component of loT architecture that collects data from loT devices and performs data pre-processing.

Options:

A.

Streaming data processor

B.

Gateway

C.

Data lakes

D.

Machine learning

Discussion
Question 15

Finch, a security auditor, was assigned the task of providing devices to all the employees to enable work from remote locations. Finch restricted the devices to work only for organization-relatedtasks, and not for personal use.

Which of the following mobile usage policies has Finch implemented in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

CYOD

B.

COBO

C.

COPE

D.

BYOD

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

112-51