Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 112-51 Exam Questions and Answers by kiyaan

Page: 3 / 5

ECCouncil 112-51 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Network Defense Essentials (NDE) Exam
Exam Code: 112-51 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: NDE
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: kiyaan
Question 12

John is working as a security professional in FinCorp Ltd. He was instructed to deploy a security solution on their corporate network that provides real-time monitoring, correlation of events, threat detection, and security incident response activities.

Which of the following security solutions helps John in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

SIEM

B.

VPN

C.

SOCKS

D.

MDM

Discussion
Question 13

Robert, an ISP, was instructed to provide network connectivity to all areas even if some locations are inaccessible to capture direct signals from wireless access points. In this process, Robert used a wireless network component that takes a signal from one access point and boosts its signal strength to create a new network.

Identify the component of the wireless network employed by Robert in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Mobile hotspot

B.

Wireless bridge

C.

Wireless NIC

D.

Wireless repeater

Discussion
Question 14

Bob has secretly installed smart CCTV devices (loT devices) outside his home and wants to access the recorded data from a remote location. These smart CCTV devices send sensed data to an intermediate device that carries out pre-processing of data online before transmitting it to the cloud for storage and analysis. The analyzed data is then sent to Bob for initiating actions.

Identify the component of loT architecture that collects data from loT devices and performs data pre-processing.

Options:

A.

Streaming data processor

B.

Gateway

C.

Data lakes

D.

Machine learning

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 15

Finch, a security auditor, was assigned the task of providing devices to all the employees to enable work from remote locations. Finch restricted the devices to work only for organization-relatedtasks, and not for personal use.

Which of the following mobile usage policies has Finch implemented in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

CYOD

B.

COBO

C.

COPE

D.

BYOD

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

112-51