Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CyberArk Updated PAM-CDE-RECERT Exam Questions and Answers by yasir

Page: 3 / 7

CyberArk PAM-CDE-RECERT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CyberArk CDE Recertification
Exam Code: PAM-CDE-RECERT Dumps
Vendor: CyberArk Certification: CyberArk CDE Certification
Questions: 207 Q&A's Shared By: yasir
Question 12

Which user is automatically added to all Safes and cannot be removed?

Options:

A.

Auditor

B.

Administrator

C.

Master

D.

Operator

Discussion
Question 13

By default, members of which built-in groups will be able to view and configure Automatic Remediation and Session Analysis and Response in the PVWA?

Options:

A.

Vault Admins

B.

Security Admins

C.

Security Operators

D.

Auditors

Discussion
Question 14

You are installing HTML5 gateway on a Linux host using the RPM provided. After installing the Tomcat webapp, what is the next step in the installation process?

Options:

A.

Deploy the HTML5 service (guacd)

B.

Secure the connection between the guacd and the webapp

C.

Secure the webapp and JWT validation endpoint

D.

Configure ASLR

Discussion
Question 15

A customer is deploying PVWAs in the Amazon Web Services Public Cloud. Which load balancing option does CyberArk recommend?

Options:

A.

Network Load Balancer

B.

Classic Load Balancer

C.

HTTPS load balancer

D.

Public standard load balancer

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Page: 3 / 7

PAM-CDE-RECERT
PDF

$35  $99.99

PAM-CDE-RECERT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PAM-CDE-RECERT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99