Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CyberArk Updated PAM-CDE-RECERT Exam Questions and Answers by mylo

Page: 4 / 7

CyberArk PAM-CDE-RECERT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CyberArk CDE Recertification
Exam Code: PAM-CDE-RECERT Dumps
Vendor: CyberArk Certification: CyberArk CDE Certification
Questions: 207 Q&A's Shared By: mylo
Question 16

dbparm.ini is the main configuration file for the Vault.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 17

Which parameter controls how often the CPM looks for Soon-to-be-expired Passwords that need to be changed.

Options:

A.

HeadStartInterval

B.

Interval

C.

ImmediateInterval

D.

The CPM does not change the password under this circumstance

Discussion
Question 18

To manage automated onboarding rules, a CyberArk user must be a member of which group?

Options:

A.

Vault Admins

B.

CPM User

C.

Auditors

D.

Administrators

Discussion
Question 19

When onboarding multiple accounts from the Pending Accounts list, which associated setting must be the same across the selected accounts?

Options:

A.

Platform

B.

Connection Component

C.

CPM

D.

Vault

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 4 / 7

PAM-CDE-RECERT
PDF

$35  $99.99

PAM-CDE-RECERT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PAM-CDE-RECERT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99