Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CyberArk Updated PAM-CDE-RECERT Exam Questions and Answers by blanka

Page: 2 / 7

CyberArk PAM-CDE-RECERT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CyberArk CDE Recertification
Exam Code: PAM-CDE-RECERT Dumps
Vendor: CyberArk Certification: CyberArk CDE Certification
Questions: 207 Q&A's Shared By: blanka
Question 8

A user with administrative privileges to the vault can only grant other users privileges that he himself has.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 9

Which values are acceptable in the address field of an Account?

Options:

A.

It must be a Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN)

B.

It must be an IP address

C.

It must be NetBIOS name

D.

Any name that is resolvable on the Central Policy Manager (CPM) server is acceptable

Discussion
Question 10

In the screenshot displayed, you just configured the usage in CyberArk and want to update its password.

What is the least intrusive way to accomplish this?

Questions 10

Options:

A.

Use the “change” button on the usage’s details page.

B.

Use the “change” button on the parent account’s details page.

C.

Use the “sync” button on the usage’s details page.

D.

Use the “reconcile” button on the parent account’s details page.

Discussion
Question 11

You have been asked to secure a set of shared accounts in CyberArk whose passwords will need to be used by end users. The account owner wants to be able to track who was using an account at any given moment.

Which security configuration should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Configure one-time passwords for the appropriate platform in Master Policy.

B.

Configure shared account mode on the appropriate safe.

C.

Configure both one-time passwords and exclusive access for the appropriate platform in Master Policy.

D.

Configure object level access control on the appropriate safe.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

PAM-CDE-RECERT
PDF

$35  $99.99

PAM-CDE-RECERT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PAM-CDE-RECERT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99