Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CyberArk Updated PAM-CDE-RECERT Exam Questions and Answers by stephen

Page: 5 / 7

CyberArk PAM-CDE-RECERT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CyberArk CDE Recertification
Exam Code: PAM-CDE-RECERT Dumps
Vendor: CyberArk Certification: CyberArk CDE Certification
Questions: 207 Q&A's Shared By: stephen
Question 20

When running a “Privileged Accounts Inventory” Report through the Reports page in PVWA on a specific safe, which permission/s are required on that safe to show complete account inventory information?

Options:

A.

List Accounts, View Safe Members

B.

Manage Safe Owners

C.

List Accounts, Access Safe without confirmation

D.

Manage Safe, View Audit

Discussion
Question 21

PTA can automatically suspend sessions if suspicious activities are detected in a privileged session, but only if the session is made via the CyberArk PSM.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False, the PTA can suspend sessions whether the session is made via the PSM or not

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following Privileged Session Management (PSM) solutions support live monitoring of active sessions?

Options:

A.

PSM (i.e., launching connections by clicking on the connect button in the Password Vault Web Access (PVWA)

B.

PSM for Windows (previously known as RDP Proxy)

C.

PSM for SSH (previously known as PSM-SSH Proxy)

D.

All of the above

Discussion
Question 23

VAULT authorizations may be granted to_____.

Options:

A.

Vault Users

B.

Vault Groups

C.

LDAP Users

D.

LDAP Groups

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 5 / 7

PAM-CDE-RECERT
PDF

$35  $99.99

PAM-CDE-RECERT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PAM-CDE-RECERT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99