Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CyberArk Updated PAM-DEF Exam Questions and Answers by kyla

Page: 14 / 17

CyberArk PAM-DEF Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CyberArk Defender - PAM
Exam Code: PAM-DEF Dumps
Vendor: CyberArk Certification: Defender
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: kyla
Question 56

You are troubleshooting a PVWA slow response.

Which log files should you analyze first? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

ITALog.log

B.

web.config

C.

CyberArk.WebApplication.log

D.

CyberArk.WebConsole.log

Discussion
Question 57

What is the configuration file used by the CPM scanner when scanning UNIX/Linux devices?

Options:

A.

UnixPrompts.ini

B.

plink.exe

C.

dbparm.ini

D.

PVConfig.xml

Discussion
Question 58

The Privileged Access Management solution provides an out-of-the-box target platform to manage SSH keys, called UNIX Via SSH Keys.

How are these keys managed?

Options:

A.

CyberArk stores Private keys in the Vault and updates Public keys on target systems.

B.

CyberArk stores Public keys in the Vault and updates Private keys on target systems.

C.

CyberArk does not store Public or Private keys and instead uses a reconcile account to create keys on demand.

D.

CyberArk stores both Private and Public keys and can update target systems with either key.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 59

Which of these accounts onboarding methods is considered proactive?

Options:

A.

Accounts Discovery

B.

Detecting accounts with PTA

C.

A Rest API integration with account provisioning software

D.

A DNA scan

Discussion
Page: 14 / 17

PAM-DEF