Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CyberArk Updated PAM-DEF Exam Questions and Answers by brooklyn

Page: 15 / 17

CyberArk PAM-DEF Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CyberArk Defender - PAM
Exam Code: PAM-DEF Dumps
Vendor: CyberArk Certification: Defender
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: brooklyn
Question 60

You have been asked to create an account group and assign three accounts which belong to a cluster. When you try to create a new group, you receive an unauthorized error; however, you are able to edit other aspects of the account properties.

Which safe permission do you need to manage account groups?

Options:

A.

create folders Most Voted

B.

specify next account content

C.

rename accounts

D.

manage safe

Discussion
Question 61

CyberArk recommends implementing object level access control on all Safes.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 62

Your organization has a requirement to allow users to “check out passwords” and connect to targets with the same account through the PSM.

What needs to be configured in the Master policy to ensure this will happen?

Options:

A.

Enforce check-in/check-out exclusive access = active; Require privileged session monitoring and isolation = active

B.

Enforce check-in/check-out exclusive access = inactive; Require privileged session monitoring and isolation = inactive

C.

Enforce check-in/check-out exclusive access = inactive; Record and save session activity = active

D.

Enforce check-in/check-out exclusive access = active; Record and save session activity = inactive

Discussion
Question 63

You are concerned about the Windows Domain password changes occurring during business hours.

Which settings must be updated to ensure passwords are only rotated outside of business hours?

Options:

A.

In the platform policy -

Automatic Password Management > Password Change > ToHour & FromHour

B.

in the Master Policy

Account Change Window > ToHour & From Hour

C.

Administration Settings -

CPM Settings > ToHour & FromHour

D.

On each individual account -