Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CrowdStrike Updated CCFR-201 Exam Questions and Answers by persephone

Page: 2 / 4

CrowdStrike CCFR-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CrowdStrike Certified Falcon Responder
Exam Code: CCFR-201 Dumps
Vendor: CrowdStrike Certification: CrowdStrike Falcon Certification Program
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: persephone
Question 8

Where can you find hosts that are in Reduced Functionality Mode?

Options:

A.

Event Search

B.

Executive Summary dashboard

C.

Host Search

D.

Installation Tokens

Discussion
Question 9

A list of managed and unmanaged neighbors for an endpoint can be found:

Options:

A.

by using Hosts page in the Investigate tool

B.

by reviewing "Groups" in Host Management under the Hosts page

C.

under "Audit" by running Sensor Visibility Exclusions Audit

D.

only by searching event data using Event Search

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 10

The function of Machine Learning Exclusions is to___________.

Options:

A.

stop all detections for a specific pattern ID

B.

stop all sensor data collection for the matching path(s)

C.

Stop all Machine Learning Preventions but a detection will still be generated and files will still be uploaded to the CrowdStrike Cloud

D.

stop all ML-based detections and preventions for the matching path(s) and/or stop files from being uploaded to the CrowdStrike Cloud

Discussion
Question 11

What is an advantage of using the IP Search tool?

Options:

A.

IP searches provide manufacture and timezone data that can not be accessed anywhere else

B.

IP searches allow for multiple comma separated IPv6 addresses as input

C.

IP searches offer shortcuts to launch response actions and network containment on target hosts

D.

IP searches provide host, process, and organizational unit data without the need to write a query

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

CCFR-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCFR-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCFR-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99