Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CrowdStrike Updated CCFR-201 Exam Questions and Answers by ronald

Page: 4 / 4

CrowdStrike CCFR-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CrowdStrike Certified Falcon Responder
Exam Code: CCFR-201 Dumps
Vendor: CrowdStrike Certification: CrowdStrike Falcon Certification Program
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: ronald
Question 16

What is an advantage of using a Process Timeline?

Options:

A.

Process related events can be filtered to display specific event types

B.

Suspicious processes are color-coded based on their frequency and legitimacy over time

C.

Processes responsible for spikes in CPU performance are displayed overtime

D.

A visual representation of Parent-Child and Sibling process relationships is provided

Discussion
Question 17

When examining raw event data, what is the purpose of the field called ParentProcessld_decimal?

Options:

A.

It contains an internal value not useful for an investigation

B.

It contains the TargetProcessld_decimal value of the child process

C.

It contains the Sensorld_decimal value for related events

D.

It contains the TargetProcessld_decimal of the parent process

Discussion
Question 18

What is the difference between a Host Search and a Host Timeline?

Options:

A.

Results from a Host Search return information in an organized view by type, while a Host Timeline returns a view of all events recorded by the sensor

B.

A Host Timeline only includes process execution events and user account activity

C.

Results from a Host Timeline include process executions and related events organized by data type. A Host Search returns a temporal view of all events for the given host

D.

There is no difference - Host Search and Host Timeline are different names for the same search page

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Page: 4 / 4

CCFR-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

CCFR-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CCFR-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99