Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DS0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by maksymilian

Page: 5 / 5

CompTIA DS0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data Systems Certification Exam
Exam Code: DS0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: maksymilian
Question 20

A database administrator manages a database server that is running low on disk space. A lot of backup files are stored on the server's disks.

Which of the following is thebestaction for the administrator to take?

Options:

A.

Move all the backup files to external disks.

B.

Delete all the backup files containing data that is rated as classified.

C.

Delete all the backup files that are not required by the backup retention policy.

D.

Delete all the backup files except for the most recent one.

Discussion
Question 21

A developer is designing a table that does not have repeated values. Which of the following indexes should the developer use to prevent duplicate values from being inserted?

Options:

A.

Unique

B.

Single column

C.

Implicit

D.

Composite

Discussion
Question 22

A business analyst is using a client table and an invoice table to create a database view that shows clients who have not made purchases yet. Which of the following joins ismostappropriate for the analyst to use to create this database view?

Options:

A.

INNER JOIN ON Client.Key = Invoice.Key

B.

RIGHT JOIN ON Client.Key = Invoice.Key WHERE BY Client.Key ISNOLL

C.

LEFT JOIN ON Client.Key = Invoice.Key

D.

LEFT JOIN ON Client.Key = Invoice.Key WHEREBY Invoice.Key ISNOLL

Discussion
Question 23

A company wants to deploy a new application that will distribute the workload to five different database instances. The database administrator needs to ensure that, for each copy of the database, users are able to read and write data that will be synchronized across all of the instances.

Which of the following should the administrator use to achieve this objective?

Options:

A.

[Peer-to-peer replication

B.

Failover clustering

C.

Log shipping

D.

Availability groups

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 5 / 5

DS0-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

DS0-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

DS0-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99