Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DS0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by aydin

Page: 3 / 5

CompTIA DS0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data Systems Certification Exam
Exam Code: DS0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: aydin
Question 12

A database administrator needs to ensure that a newly installed corporate business intelligence application can access the company’s transactional data. Which of the following tasks should the administrator performfirst?

Options:

A.

Create a new service account exclusively for the business intelligence application.

B.

Build a separate data warehouse customized to the business intelligence application's specifications.

C.

Set up a nightly FTP data transfer from the database server to the business intelligence application server.

D.

Send the business intelligence administrator the approved TNS names file to configure the data mapping.

E.

Open a new port on the database server exclusively for the business intelligence application.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 13

Which of the following is recommended in order to provide encrypted data communication pathways for information as it is transmitted over a network?

Options:

A.

TCP/IP

B.

NFS

C.

SMB

D.

TLS

Discussion
Question 14

A database administrator needs to provide access to data from two different tables to multiple group users in order to facilitate ongoing reporting. However, some columns in each table are restricted, and users should not be able to see the values in these columns.

Which of the following is thebestaction for the administrator to take?

Options:

A.

Create a stored procedure.

B.

Create a view.

C.

Create a csv export.

D.

Create a trigger.

Discussion
Question 15

An on-premises application server connects to a database in the cloud. Which of the following must be considered to ensure data integrity during transmission?

Options:

A.

Bandwidth

B.

Encryption

C.

Redundancy

D.

Masking

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

DS0-001