Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DS0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by eleni

Page: 2 / 5

CompTIA DS0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data Systems Certification Exam
Exam Code: DS0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: eleni
Question 8

Which of the following is used to hide data in a database so the data can only be read by a user who has a key?

Options:

A.

Data security

B.

Data masking

C.

Data protection

D.

Data encryption

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 9

Which of the following is part of logical database infrastructure security?

Options:

A.

Surveillance

B.

Biometric access

C.

Perimeter network

D.

Cooling system

Discussion
Question 10

A database administrator set up a connection for a SQL Server instance for a new user, but the administrator is unable to connect using the user's workstation. Which of the following is themostlikely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The SQL Server codes are performing badly.

B.

The SQL Server has not been tested properly.

C.

The SQL Server ports to the main machine are closed.

D.

The SQL Server has many concurrent users.

Discussion
Question 11

A database administrator is concerned about transactions in case the system fails. Which of the following properties addresses this concern?

Options:

A.

Durability

B.

Isolation

C.

Atomicity

D.

Consistency

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

DS0-001