Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated DS0-001 Exam Questions and Answers by rehmat

Page: 4 / 5

CompTIA DS0-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Data Systems Certification Exam
Exam Code: DS0-001 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Data+
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: rehmat
Question 16

A database administrator needs to ensure continuous availability of a database in case the server fails. Which of the following should the administrator implement to ensure high availability of the database?

Options:

A.

ETL

B.

Replication

C.

Database dumping

D.

Backup and restore

Discussion
Question 17

A database administrator has been asked to assign a user the ability to view a data set. Which of the following practices best describes this request?

Options:

A.

Access control

B.

Security audit

C Database audit

C.

Password policy implementation

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the followingbestdescribes a collection of data that shares the same properties or attributes?

Options:

A.

Relation set

B.

ER model

C.

Entity set

D.

Tuples

Discussion
Question 19

A group of developers needs access to a database in a development environment, but the database contains sensitive data. Which of the following should the database administrator do before giving the developers access to the environment?

Options:

A.

Audit access to tables with sensitive data.

B.

Remove sensitive data from tables

C.

Mask the sensitive data.

D.

Encrypt connections to the development environment.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Page: 4 / 5

DS0-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

DS0-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

DS0-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99