Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CMT Association Updated CMT-Level-II Exam Questions and Answers by bradley

Page: 2 / 9

CMT Association CMT-Level-II Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CMT Level II Exam
Exam Code: CMT-Level-II Dumps
Vendor: CMT Association Certification: CMT Program
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: bradley
Question 8

Interpret price action in the chart below, combined with takeaways from the SPX New High-New Low index:

Options:

A.

Confirmation between price action and indicator; the ongoing pullback can be bought.

B.

Divergence between price action and indicator; suggests exiting of long positions.

C.

Divergence between price action and indicator; can initiate shorts at current levels.

D.

Can initiate long positions at current price level; breadth bottomed out at the same level as the pullback in October 2014.

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following is a proper technical usage of MACD indicators?

Options:

A.

Trendline analysis can be used with MACD

B.

MACD crossover rules are different than other crossover rules

C.

MACD histograms are best used to initiate new positions contrary to the price trend

D.

When the slower MACD line is above the faster line, the MACD histogram will be above zero

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 10

What two characteristics MUST a cycle possess in order for it to be traded rationally:

Options:

A.

There must be a reason for its existence and it must have regular intervals between peaks

B.

There must be confidence that the cycle will continue and it must be synchronized with another cycle

C.

There must be a reason for its existence and confidence that it will continue

D.

There must be a way to forecast it and it must be synchronized with another cycle

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following statement states the correct percentage of the percentage gain on a loss of 50 percent?

Options:

A.

It requires an 80% gain to break even

B.

It requires a 100% gain to break even

C.

It requires a 90% gain to break even

D.

It requires a 70% gain to break even

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

CMT-Level-II