Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CMT Association Updated CMT-Level-II Exam Questions and Answers by eyad

Page: 8 / 9

CMT Association CMT-Level-II Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CMT Level II Exam
Exam Code: CMT-Level-II Dumps
Vendor: CMT Association Certification: CMT Program
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: eyad
Question 32

Which one of the following most accurately describes the CFA Institute Standard about using material nonpublic information?

Options:

A.

An analyst cannot use nonmaterial nonpublic information.

B.

An analyst may use material nonpublic information as long as it is for his personal use.

C.

An analyst may use material nonpublic information if it is legal in his country to do so.

D.

An analyst may use nonmaterial nonpublic information as long as it has been developed under the Mosaic Theory.

Discussion
Question 33

A technical analyst was at a convention in which a long-term point and figure stock chart was being discusseD. He noticed that low-price action did not appear as active as high-price action on the chart. One suggestion the technical analyst could provide, to clear up this apparent distortion, would be to:

Options:

A.

Change the charting scale to logarithmic

B.

Increase the time frame on the chart

C.

Change the scale to arithmetic

D.

Add the daily opening prices to provide a more visual benchmark of price changes

Discussion
Question 34

Which of the following is true of the harami pattern?

Options:

A.

It is the opposite of the engulfing pattern

B.

It is considered a continuation pattern

C.

The color of the real body is of utmost importance to its significance

D.

All of the above

Discussion
Question 35

Which of the following rules can be utilized as an entry strategy for a long trade based bullish MACD histogram divergence?

Options:

A.

Go long when the MACD fast line turns higher.

B.

Go long when the MACD slow line turns higher.

C.

Go long when the histogram ticks up from the second bottom.

D.

Go long when the MACD line crosses above the signal line for the second time confirming the divergence.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 8 / 9

CMT-Level-II
PDF

$35  $99.99

CMT-Level-II Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CMT-Level-II PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99