Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CMT Association Updated CMT-Level-II Exam Questions and Answers by humaira

Page: 4 / 9

CMT Association CMT-Level-II Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CMT Level II Exam
Exam Code: CMT-Level-II Dumps
Vendor: CMT Association Certification: CMT Program
Questions: 262 Q&A's Shared By: humaira
Question 16

Counterattack lines are formed when:

Options:

A.

a doji breaks a moving average

B.

a dumpling top fails with an abandoned baby pattern

C.

when opposite colored candles have the same close

D.

When same-colored candles have the same close

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following figures can not be plotted on a point and figure chart when we have to plot months and years together? Choose the best possible answer.

Options:

A.

The year is displayed at the bottom of the column and the month is not plotted

B.

The year is displayed at the bottom of the column and the number of the month is plotted instead of the X or O

C.

The month is displayed at the bottom of the column and the year is not plotted

D.

The month is displayed at the bottom of the column and the number of the year is plotted instead of the X or O

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 18

Which of the following MUST be adhered to in published or written analytical reports?

Options:

A.

Statements must be consistent with available evidence

B.

Statements must be consistent with the accumulated knowledge of technical analysis

C.

Statements may not indefensibly disparage the work of other analysts

D.

All of the above

Discussion
Question 19

When analyzing price action and volume, low activity (or a drop in volume) is normally associated with:

Options:

A.

a weak price trend.

B.

a strengthening price trend.

C.

greater fluctuations in price.

D.

lack of conviction on the part of traders.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

CMT-Level-II
PDF

$35  $99.99

CMT-Level-II Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CMT-Level-II PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99