Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 500-443 Exam Questions and Answers by eoin

Page: 2 / 4

Cisco 500-443 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Advanced Administration and Reporting of Contact Center Enterprise
Exam Code: 500-443 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: eoin
Question 8

What is a distinction between Packaged CCE and Unified CCE, specifically regarding call transfers?

Options:

A.

CCE deployments support traditional Pre-Routing Call Flows facilitated via the Network Interface Controller (NIC), but PCCE does not

B.

Transfers that require Service Provider interaction via the NIC is supported by a PCCE Deployment in a 2K deployment model only.

C.

PCCE deployments continue to support traditional Pre-Routing Call Flows facilitated via the Network Interface Controller (NIC), but CCE does not.

D.

Neither CCE nor PCCE deployments continue to support traditional Pre-Routing Call Flows facilitated via the Network Interface Controller

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 9

Where must a Dialed Number be mapped within CCE?

Options:

A.

Call Type, which in turn points to a scheduled Routing Script

B.

Precision queue

C.

Skill group

D.

Media Server

Discussion
Question 10

What are two ways a Database Action Element is configured in the Call Studio application? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

JNDI name (include the jdbc/ portion]

B.

CUCM Query

C.

SQL Query

D.

JNDI Context

E.

SQL Type (Insert, Update. Single. Multiple]

Discussion
Question 11

Which two data sources are created in CUIC by default once the installation is completed? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

CUIC Data Source

B.

Live Data Streaming Data Source

C.

Real-Time Streaming Source

D.

HDS Data Source

E.

CVP Reporting Data Source

Discussion