Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 500-443 Exam Questions and Answers by tymoteusz

Page: 3 / 4

Cisco 500-443 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Advanced Administration and Reporting of Contact Center Enterprise
Exam Code: 500-443 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: tymoteusz
Question 12

What are two conditions in which PCS legs get invoked? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

If Router Re-query is misconfigured and the Ring-No-Answer timeout expires, the caller is still transferred to the Post Call Survey DN. This can occur if a Queue node is used and Enable target re-query is checked.

B.

The Post Call Survey DN is called if the Unified CVP has received at least one CONNECT message from CCE (either from the VRU leg or the Agent's leg). Use the END node in the CCE routing script if the Post Call Survey is not required for the calls disconnected from the IVR.

C.

If Router Re-query is misconfigured and the Ring-No-Answer timeout expires, the caller is still transferred to the Post Call Survey DN. This can occur if a Queue node is used and Enable target re-query is not checked.

D.

The Post Call Survey DN is called if the Unified CVP has received at least one CONNECT message from CCE (either from the VRU leg or the Agent’s leg). Use the Release node in the CCE routing script if the Post Call Survey is not required for the calls disconnected from the IVR.

E.

The correct call route is configured through the Call Manager server.

Discussion
Question 13

What are two operations supported by the Agent Bulk Import Tool? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Update

B.

Create

C.

Add

D.

Subtract

E.

Replace

Discussion
Question 14

ABC customer needs to have an External configure bridge for Mobile Agent agent greetings with an Average greeting time of 10 secs and a Mobile Agent call rate of 8 secs. What is the required number of conference bridge resources?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 15

Which two nodes on the PCCE/UCCE script are responsible for routing calls to the VRU? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Run VRU Node

B.

Send to VXML

C.

GS,Server,V

D.

Send to VRU

E.

CUCM

Discussion