Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-615 Exam Questions and Answers by crystal

Page: 4 / 6

Cisco 300-615 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
Exam Code: 300-615 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: crystal
Question 16

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 16

The HSRP instance on both switches is showing as active. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Configure the HSRP timers to be the same.

B.

Allow VLAN 100 between the switches.

C.

Configure the IP address of N9K-B on the same subnet as N9K-A.

D.

Configure preempt on only one of the switches.

Discussion
Question 17

Questions 17

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer is troubleshooting a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch. The interface between the server and the switch is nonoperational and is expected to operate at 10 Gbps. The drain rate of the interface is 3 Mbps. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Configure pause error-disable recovery

B.

Enable link level pause on the interface

C.

Reset priority flow counters

D.

Set priority flow control pause

Discussion
Question 18

An engineer enables the packet postcards feature on a Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch but receives the error message "Error: Cannot configure postcard when inband-telemetry is configured."

Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Disable the telemetry feature

B.

Disable the software-telemetry feature

C.

Disable the hardware-telemetry feature

D.

Disable the inband-telemetry feature

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 19

Questions 19

Refer to the exhibit The EEM applet must generate a syslog message whena BGP adjacency faps. This message must be displayed to the console of the switch. However, when a BGP adjacency failure is simulated, no syslog message is displayed. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

Add the event-default action statement.

B.

Modify the policy to use the snmp trap action.

C.

Adjust the policy to match an SNMP OID.

D.

Set the logging priority to Wamings.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

300-615
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-615 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-615 PDF + Testing Engine